Thursday, December 30, 2010

My New Project

Last year I noticed a trend with some friends on facebook...a 365 day photo project. The purpose of this project is to take a picture a day for the entire year. I love this idea, unfortunately I had not heard of it until Jan. 3...already missed some days, maybe the next year to come would be my chance?

Near the end of this year I noticed a facebook friend talking about a 365 project for 2011 and how he needed accountability. He needed a group of people to keep him accountable...I am in...I want to do this and I am bringing Joy along with me! We both love to take pictures...it will be fun.

I am super excited about this new project and hope that I can make it and finish it! We are looking at doing weekly themes which will keep this project fresh and fun. My new best friends along the way are going to be my Nikon and Casio, because no matter where I go one will be with me. Forgive me now if I get annoying...just understand the major accomplishment and pride in completion! SMILE!!!

1 comment:

  1. doesn't sound annoying at all. have fun....it'll be a cool book!

    ReplyDelete