Friday, January 7, 2011

Two "News" Today

New Tooth...Tanner is getting his first adult tooth in! He lost the baby one at the beginning of December and we can now see the new one coming in.
New game...I had to post two "news" for today because I wanted to record both before the "new" week was over. We had played this game many times with some friends and really enjoyed it. In the past when I have gone to look at buying a copy for ourselves I had not been able to find any, except for one copy at Amazon for $70+. WAY to much to spend on a game...by chance I looked the other day and found it for a reasonable amount and got it right away. We called some family and friends over to enjoy a game night and good company!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!! Glad you were able to get it, one of my all time favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun time last night!

    ReplyDelete