Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Walk in the Park

It was just Tapanga and I tonight, the boys were away in a boyscout camp out. After going out to dinner with my parents I asked Tapanga if she wanted to go to the greenway where I can walk and she can ride her bike. We had a nice time walking even seeing deer along the way. The deer was so close we could almost reach out and touch it! As we were walking I kept looking for markers that would tell us how far we had gone but I didn't see any. We turned around on the bridge and on the way back Tapangas bike broke! The chain came off. I tried to fix it with no luck. Of course this is when I notice a marker. We had gone over a mile! Which now means... I will be carrying her bike for a mile to get back to the car! All in all it was a beautiful walk with nice weather and scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment