Monday, April 25, 2011

Sale...Did you say Sale? A Dollar?

One of the websites I keep dibs on during the day for good deals posted a sale on Capri Suns. My kids love Capri Suns and for any functions they are often a great thing to have. Basically, the sale said that Capri Suns were on sale with buy one get one free. When you go to the store they are priced at $2.99 each, making each box $1.49...not really a bad price since when I went to Wal-mart today they were $1.97 each and Kroger has them for $2.12. BUT the original price for the drinks at K-mart is $2 and the computers were having trouble with the "new" price, so they fixed it and the price was $2 each and with the BOGO coupon, they were only $1 each!!! So needless to say, I stocked up! Mom and KG met me at the store and she bought 10 and I bought 10 and now we have a bunch...the kicker, I am thinking of going and getting more, you don't get a deal like this often!


2 comments:

  1. oh my, i need to know how to get this deal! i don't blame you, i'd buy every last one if they let you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went back again on friday:)

    ReplyDelete